DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Credit in English (SPM or equivalent)
This programme extends the knowledge obtained at Certificate Level and concentrates on providing students with the additional knowledge, skills, and techniques required for the efficient management of hotel & catering operations.
- The Certificate in Hotel & Catering Supervision (Part 1)
- Fundamentals of the Hotel & Catering Industry
- Housekeeping & Accommodation Studies
- Restaurant Services
- Front Office Operations & Administration
- Food & Beverage Management
The ICM Certificate in Hotel & Catering Supervision is awarded upon completion of all Part 1 subjects.
- The Diploma in Hospitality Management (Part 2)
- Hotel & Catering Law
- Accounting, Purchasing & Cost Control
- Human Resource in Hospitality (The)
- Hospitality Management
- Marketing for Hospitality & Toursim
The ICM Diploma in Hospitality Management is awarded upon completion of all Part 1 and Part 2 subjects.
- The Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (Part 3)
- Strategic Management in Hospitality
- Customer Service
- Economics & Hospitality
- Organisational Behaviour & Hospitality Management
- Environmental Management in the Hospitality Industry
The ICM Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management is awarded upon completion of all Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 subjects.
The ICM Advanced Diploma is equivalent to a First Year Degree qualification.
Part 1 – 1 year
Part 2 – 1 year
Part 3 – 1 year
*the duration provided above are not inclusive of examination dates.