DIPLOMA IN COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Credit in English (SPM or equivalent)
To provide prospective Commercial Management students with a body of knowledge which will:
- Increase students’ employment opportunities
- Prepare students for supervisory and management careers in industry and commerce
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher level commercial management or specialised business / management programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
- The Certificate in Commercial Management (Part 1)
- International Business Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Numeracy & Statistics
The ICM Certificate in Commercial Management is awarded upon completion of all Part 1 subjects.
- The Diploma in Commercial Management (Part 2)
- Risk Management
- Business Law
- Contract Negotiations
The ICM Diploma in Commercial Management is awarded upon completion of all Part 1 and Part 2 subjects.
- The Advanced Diploma in Commercial Management (Part 3)
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- The Graduate Diploma in Commercial Management (Part 4)
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- International Business Environment (The)
- Commercial Management Project
The ICM Graduate Diploma in Commercial Management is awarded upon completion of all Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 subjects.
The ICM Advanced Diploma is equivalent to a First Year Degree qualification.
The ICM Graduate Diploma is a certification that a student can obtain after obtaining an undergraduate level degree. The Graduate Diploma allows a student to enter into a master’s programme with credits earned through diploma.
Part 1 – 6 months
Part 2 – 6 months
Part 3 – 6 months
Part 4 – 6 months
*the duration provided above are not inclusive of examination dates.